Greek dry white wine, Genesis Sauvignon Blanc, Roditis in amphora bottle 0.5L by KecnrisRegular price £10.00 Save £-10.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Greek white wine made by prize-winning producer Genesis (Kechris)
- PGI Macedonia northern Greece
- grape varieties - a blend of cabernet sauvignon and indigenous Roditis
- Dry white, Fresh, light and fruity; Color:Light yellow-green. Bouquet:Pear, melon and apricot, with notes of tropical mango and banana. Body:A distinct blend of green sauvignon blanc and aromatic indigenous roditis with long fruity aftertaste.
- Food pairing:Fresh green salads, seafood, grilled fish, white meat and cheese, fruit.
- Best served at: 10-12°C; alcohol 13%
- presented in a gorgeous amphora bottle
Vinification/Ageing:The two varieties are harvested and vinificated separately.
Pre-fermentation maceration is followed by alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.