Please read these Terms carefully.
1. Definitions: In these Terms:
-“Site” refers to this site, www.liquidgoldproducts.co.uk
-“LGP”, “we”, “us”, “our” refer to the owners of the Site, Liquid Gold Products Ltd
-“user”, “you” refer to any organisation or individual who accesses or uses the Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You are provided with access to this website free of charge and for your personal use and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any orders placed by you are placed strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions when required, without prior notice. Any amendments will immediately apply to the use of the site.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
The contents of the LGP websites are protected by copyright laws, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the contents of the site on a computer screen but are not permitted to store the information on any server or other storage device connected to a network. You may print a copy of the content for your personal or non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy distribute or use this information or content for commercial purposes without the written consent of LGP.
We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address you specify in the check out procedure. The method used to deliver your order varies depending on the delivery address (for UK or International) and the weight/size of your order. For full details of our Delivery Terms and Conditions, including postage and shipping costs (if applicable) please refer to the Delivery information page on this website.
Description of Products
The description and specification of products on this website are only approximate. We reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products. We may correct any error appearing on the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring any liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.Product images displayed on the website are for demonstration purpose only, and may differ from the actual size or strength (to make buyer aware of the actual size and shape of the product). Before you buy the product please check in the relevant description the actual size, strength and ingredients of the product.
The information provided on this website is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or replace medical or specialist advice. If you are currently taking prescription medication and intend to also take nutritional or herbal supplements, you must first check with your G.P. or a specialist health practitioner that the combination of your prescription medication and supplements or natural remedies are suitable. Liquid Gold Products is able to supply you with any relevant product information that you may wish to receive in order to discuss with your medical or health professional. We have tried to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and in accordance with British Law. However we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect, or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.
The products advertised on this website are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale. The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties. Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under British Law. If there is any dispute the British Courts will have jurisdiction.
You may cancel your order by contacting us on 0208 973 2249 from the UK or +44 208 973 2249 from outside the UK within 12 hours of placing the order. If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the products you must return the products, unopened and in their complete packaging, to our head office address (see contact us). The products must be returned at your own expense. Your order will not be refunded until the items have been received by us. To ensure we receive delivery we recommend that you use a Recorded or Special Delivery Service. You cannot cancel your order or demand a refund once you have opened the product containers or packaging, or if you have used the product. However your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products are not affected.
The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable Value Added Tax (VAT) but will not include the cost of delivery (where applicablePayment on this website can be made by credit or debit card. Our payment facility is Paypal.
Credit Card and Debit Card Payments will be charged and debited at the time of placing an order. If any items are unavailable and we are unable to supply we will inform you at the earliest opportunity and refund the cost of these items and any delivery charges.
Payments made via PayPal will be charged as per the service providers' terms. If any items are unavailable and we are unable to supply we will refund these items within seven days of taking the payment.
Products by Internet
You may order products from this website by submitting a completed order form through the checkout procedure. We will confirm acceptance of your order by email to the address you have given and the sending of this email (whetheror not it is received) makes the contract between us. By placing an order you agree to accept our terms and conditions.
Products by Post (Telephone or E-Mail Order)
LGP aims to operate a reliable mail order service. Orders taken by telephoneor email can usually be dispatched the same day. If you wish to place an urgent order for a special delivery please call or email us to place the order and confirm the exact date/time for delivery.
Certain promotional offers may only be available for a limited period and while stocks last. If your order is received after the offer period, or if the goods are no longer available under that particular offer we will notify you before we dispatch the goods. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
In addition to the purchase price of the products(s) you order via this website, a delivery charge is payable as quoted on the website at the time we accept your order. The price of these charges varies depending on the cost, fragility and weight of your order and if delivery is to a UK or non-UK address. Additional postal charges may be applied for deliveries outside of the UK. The purcahser will be contacted prior to dispatch of the order to confirm acceptance of the extra postage cost.
Purchasing Alcohol or knives
By Law we are unable to sell alcoholic drinks to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order through this website for alcoholic beverages you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and that you are over 18 years of age when placing the order (or have attained the legal age applicable in your country of residence when you are able to buy alcohol). If you are buying alcohol as a gift the recipient must also be over 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone who we think may be under age, and to prohibit the sending of alcoholic beverages to any country that has import regulations for alcohol. Due to the expense of posting and packaging cases of Beers, Wines or Spirits additional posting charges will apply. For further information on the postage charges please see our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Liquid Gold Products will replace or refund any items which arrive at destination in a damaged or unuseable condition. however LGP reserved the right to request that the damaged items be returned to us before issuing the replacement. All delivered items must be inspected on delivery. You must inform us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order if any of the items are damaged. You may also be asked to complete a Lost Parcel or Damaged Items declaration form before a replacement can be issued
General Terms and Conditions for the Hire and Purchase of Equipment (Liquid Gold Light systems)
1. General: The terms and conditions set out below shall be the basis of all Contracts of Hire with Liquid Gold Products Ltd which shall be concluded by a Rental Agreement form by any person, persons or body corporate and the handing over of goods by Liquid Gold Products Ltd on the basis of such Rental Agreement.
2. Definition: In these terms and conditions Liquid Gold Products Ltd means Liquid Gold Products Limited whose principal place of business is 4 Riverside, Richmond TW9 1NR. The hirer shall mean any person, persons or body corporate entering into a rental agreement with Liquid Gold Products Ltd for the hire of goods and equipment. “Goods and equipment” referred to in “The terms and conditions” refer to those set out below and shall be the sole conditions of any contract with Liquid Gold Products Ltd subject to any addition or amendment which shall be in writing and ratified by a Director of Liquid Gold Products ltd.
3. The Period of Hire: (a) The period of hire shall commence with the hirer using the equipment and shall terminate when the user hire session has ended. It is the responsibility of the hirer to obtain such receipt that the equipment was returned in good order.
4. Equipment: (a) The hirer will satisfy himself on taking possession of all equipment that it is in good working order and in undamaged condition. The hirer’s signature on the rental agreement will be taken as conclusive evidence that such agreement has been satisfied. Any matters relating to the sub standard condition or working of the equipment must be referred to Liquid Gold Products Ltd and (if the rental is to proceed) a note endorsed on the Rental Agreement to be countersigned by Liquid Gold Products Ltd . (b) All equipment on hire remains the absolute property of Liquid Gold Products Ltd. (c) The hirer shall have no authority to transfer or otherwise part with possession of the equipment during the period of hire unless the express written consent of Liquid Gold Products Ltd is first obtained.
5. Damage or Loss to Equipment Hired: (a) It shall be the absolute responsibility of the hirer to ensure the safe keeping of equipment and the hirer will indemnify Liquid Gold Products Ltd in respect of any loss or damage howsoever caused whilst in the hirer’s possession. (b) The hirer may not operate the machine unattended. The hirer shall make no attempt to examine diagnose repair or remove the outer casing of the equipment hired. (c) The hirer shall be liable to pay the full cost of replacement of any equipment lost or damaged beyond repair with reference to new equipment of the same or nearest available specification. (d) In the event of loss or damage to equipment the period of hire will without further reference to the hirer extend until such time as full reimbursement for the cost of replacement of the lost or damaged equipment has been made whether or not such period extends beyond that of the original rental agreement.
6. Liability: (a) The hirer will indemnify Liquid Gold Products Ltd at all times fully against any liabilities, demands, actions, claims or proceedings arising from or in connection with the equipment hired. (c) In the event that the hirer shall create, use with or in conjunction to any equipment hired any unique or original material or matter Liquid Gold Products Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the loss, damage or imperfection of any such material and the hirer will be fully indemnify Liquid Gold Products Ltd in respect of any such claims by a third party.
7. Rental Fees: (a) The hirer will pay the advanced rental fee as specified in the Booking Agreement plus V.A.T. (b) Liquid Gold Products Ltd reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee not exceeding the full rental charge under the Rental Agreement.
8. Payment: (a) Payment for hire shall be made in advance, at the time of on-line or on-site booking of the session or series of sessions. (b) (c) Where an order made by customers is accepted by Liquid Gold Products Ltd in the purchase of any such machine and a deposit is paid over by the customer and such sum is agreed between the parties, Liquid Gold Products Ltd reserves the right to retain the full amount of the deposit to set against any costs they
Trade Enquiries: For trade enquiries regarding any of our products please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org