Genesis Greek Red Wine, Merlot and Xinomavro grapesRegular price £12.00 Save £-12.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Prize winning Greek Dry Red Wine by Kechris; Varietal Blend: Merlot (50%) - Xinomavro (50%) (Silver medal Decanter awards 2014)
- Protected Geographical Indication Macedonia - Goumenissa, Kilkis, North Greece
- Bright ruby; Perfume of ripe mulberries and red cherries is enhanced by the freshness of wild flowers, pine and herbs. Palate shows a crisp acidity and fine-grained tannin over the vibrant, spicy fruit. Long, harmonious and pure finish.
- Body -Well-structured with round tannins and rich finish
- Food pairing: Grilled vegetables, roasted red meat, pasta and meat with sweet sauces, spicy meats, meat pies and high-acid cheese.
- Thessaloniki is Greece's largest northern city. The area has been producing wine for many years. Kechris Winery is one of the most traditional family wineries of Northern Greece since 1911.
- Vintage 2017-2018