Greek dry white wine, Sauvignon Blanc and Roditis in beautiful amphora bottleRegular price £12.90 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Greek white wine made from cabernet sauvignon and indigenous Roditis, by prize-winning producer Genesis (Kechris)
- PGI Macedonia northern Greece
- Dry white, Fresh, light and fruity; Color:Light yellow-green. Bouquet:Pear, melon and apricot, with notes of tropical mango and banana. Body:A distinct blend of green sauvignon blanc and aromatic indigenous roditis with long fruity aftertaste.
- Food pairing:Fresh green salads, seafood, grilled fish, white meat and cheese, fruit.
- Best served at: 10-12°C; alcohol 13%
- presented in a gorgeous amphora bottle 500ml
- 2020 vintage
Vinification/Ageing:The two varieties are harvested and vinificated separately.
Pre-fermentation maceration is followed by alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.