Samos Vin Doux, Greek Muscat sweet dessert wine, 375ml, 2019 vintageRegular price £16.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- The most popular sweet white wine from Samos in Greece
- Muscat blanc a petits grains grape variety
- It has a light golden color and the nose is dominated by aromas of apricot jam and mature melon.
- A fruity taste with summer fruits in the foreground. Served at 8-10 °
- Serve with fruity or creamy desserts or as an aperitif with cheese and nuts
- also fantastic used in cooking
It belongs to the Vins de Liqueurs category and it is the most popular wine of Samos. It is the No. 1 sweet wine in sales in Greece and it is exported worldwide. From semi-mountainous and mountainous terraces. It has a light golden color and the nose is dominated by aromas of apricot jam and mature melon. A fruity taste with summer fruits in the foreground. A classic dessert wine, it is served after a meal at 8-10 ° C. It perfectly accompanies light desserts including apple pie, lemon pie, fruit tarts, but also creamy desserts with full-bodied taste. It is also served as an aperitif or during relaxing afternoons with fruit, cheeses and nuts. It is the ultimate companion of mature melon and it is adored by desserts, cheeses, fresh or dried fruits. It is also used in confectionery to create tasty syrups that give a different twist to sweet creations. In cooking, it aromatically complements and "ties together" sweet and sour sauces. It also discreetly sweetens poultry, Asian or Italian recipes and other inspired dishes. It is the ideal closing of a meal or dinner, while its rich body can be a great base for making special Cocktails in unlimited combinations. Geographical indication: Samos, Greece. Protected Designation of Origin Samos