Earth and Sky 2017, Greek Red Wine, Biodynamic, Organic, ThymiopoulosRegular price £26.00 Save £-26.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Full-bodied Greek organic, biodynamic red wine, by Thymiopoulos winery.
- Multi-prize winning with praise by Jancis Robinson, Robert Parker and Tom Atkins
- Grape Variety: Xinomavro Biodynamic, Origin: Trilofo, NW Greece Alcohol content 13,5%vol Vintage 2017, Net content 750ml
- Intense cherry colour;aroma of red berries, mushrooms, truffle and earthy hints. Compact attack with very fine acidity and firm tannins. Distinctive texture, including lots of finesse and elegance for the future. Long, fine fruity finish with humus and mushrooms.
- Dream combination with truffle dishes and wild mushrooms, braised root vegetables and white mould cheeses.
- Drink now and will keep for at least 5 years
- decant several hours in advance of drinking; Serving temperature: 17°C