Tear of the Pine, assyrtiko Retsina, 2020, Greek Dry White Wine by KechrisRegular price £18.33 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tear of the Pine, Greek dry white Retsina by Kechris
- VARIETY - 100% Assyrtiko; Alcoholic fermentation in new oak barrels, matured for 6 months on its fine lees.
- APPELLATION by Tradition - Retsina
- Yellow, golden; Intense citrus aromas, background of vanilla and butter, with rosemary, thyme and ginger.
- Body: Explosively fruity, with intense minerality, delicate acidity and impressively long aftertaste.
- alcohol 13.5%,
- winner of several international awards including Gold award in the 2017 Decanter world wine awards (score 95)